Services We Provide
IT Managed Services | Technology Assessment | Full-Service IT | 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting | Asset Management | Preventative Maintenance | Reporting | Cloud Backup
IT Managed Services
Take care of your business. Let us take care of your network
- Do you own or manage a small/medium size business?
- Do you find yourself in any of the following situations?
- Managing my company's IT myself. Or having an employee or family member who is 'good with computers' do it.
- Your business has grown to the point where managing IT is consuming too much of your valuable time. Or you have outgrown your current technology situation.
- You are being underserved by your current technology provider
- Why Managed Services?
- Reduced downtime- We receive an automatic alert from
our monitoring tools for any potential issue. Our proactive
maintenance and early detection in many cases resolves an
issue without your even knowing it occurred. When a site
visit is required, immediate, automatic alerts guarantee a
- Proactive, Not Reactive- Deep visibility into the health
and performance of your IT assets allows us to diagnose
problems before they cause downtime. A recent study by
the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)
found that network servers and devices that went down
took 96% longer to repair when they were not covered by
a remote monitoring service. CompTIA also discovered that
end users experience an average of 88% longer periods of
downtime when the network server or device that fails is not
covered by remote monitoring. They concluded that remote
monitoring and management services have the greatest
impact on reducing IT downtime and its impact on users.
- Security- Protect your data and assets. Provide assurance
that your customers' information is secure. Reduce your risk
- Predictable IT Cost- With a monthly contract and service
level agreement, you'll know exactly what you'll get and
how much you'll be spending. Managed services will help
you spend every IT dollar more efficiently, and the underlying
technology of managed services means you'll also save
money in many ways.
- Focus- The time of you and your staff is valuable. Spend it
on what's important - your customers.
STI offers a full range of IT services and products for all of your technology needs:
- Server/Workstation/Laptop sales and installation
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Antivirus and security software
- Data backup solutions- onsite and cloud-based
- Office365- anywhere access to email, Office Apps, IM and more
- Wireless and VPN setup
24/7 Monitoring and Alerting
Monitor and manage all IT devices – proactively monitor your network and remotely address potential points of failure before they become critical.
Network Security – continuous monitoring and alerting for viruses, worms, malware, and attempted network access by unauthorized users.
Inventory – maintain an accurate, real-time inventory of IT hardware and software that can be used for theft, flood and fire insurance or tax purposes. Keep track of warranty information and asset life-cycles. Optimize your returns on your technology investments.
Patch Management – ensure your systems are updated with immediate patching direct from Microsoft. Lengthen the lifespan of your assets and minimize technology problems that reduce productivity.
Data Backup Reliability – protect your customer data by monitoring the progress and status of your backup solutions.
Detailed Monthly Reports – you'll receive comprehensive, graphical reports every month. These include a hardware summary, site summary, software assets, work completed report, and server health report. Accurate, up-to-date data simplifies capacity management and upgrade planning.